Category

Pages

My 30 minutes story

It is  My favourite flower Love story .
My 30 minutes of social media marketing and blogging are up. If I don’t monitor myself I will be up in here ALL day…LOL..This is Misty my friend. We go way back we have a good relationship she disappears for months with her hair extensions all matted hanging loose. I take them out and redo them. Its like time never passed by we take off where we left off. We don’t call each other and we don’t act needy towards each other. If I don’t see her in a long time vice versa then we start to text or call one another…oh gotta go..I gotta color my client’s eyebrows. She forgot to tell me… Yikes!!

My 30 minutes of social media marketing and blogging are up. If I don’t monitor myself I will be up in here ALL day…LOL..This is Misty my friend. We go way back we have a good relationship she disappears for months with her hair extensions all matted hanging loose. I take them out and redo them. Its like time never

No comments:

Post a Comment